|Published||November 14, 2022|
|Location||Pleasant Prairie, WI|
Day shift: 6am - 6:30pm
Solving challenges is the very foundation of who we are. After all, our founder, sea captain Robert Fergusson, didn't particularly set out to invent rust preventive paint. He just wanted to keep his ship intact and stumbled upon a valuable solution. Today, that discovery is Rust-Oleum Corporation.
Founded in 1921, the same passion that drove the Captain to create the world’s first rust-preventative paint still drives us today. When we see a problem, we work diligently until we’ve perfected a solution, which has led to some of the most cutting edge, durable and innovative products in the industry. Our creative and talented team of over 2,000 people across every corner of the world help us remain the global leader in protective paints and coatings for both home and industry.
As Our Supervisor Manufacturing, You Can Expect
- Enforce safety and environmental regulations.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production or processing of goods, such as paint makers, machine operators, and filler/helpers.
- Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
- Demonstrate equipment operations and work and safety procedures to new employees, or assign employees to experienced workers for training.
- Observe work and monitor SAP, CTC Factory, and other programs to ensure that operators conform to production or processing standards.
- Confer with management or subordinates to resolve worker problems, complaints, or grievances.
- Interpret specifications, job orders, and company policies and procedures for workers.
Rust-Oleum is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
- Communicate with Supervisors, peers, or subordinates: provide information to supervisors and co-workers in written form or in person.
- Maintain a good record of attendance and punctuality.
- Learn all manual tasks performed within the department.
- Perform tasks assigned using specific operating procedures, and following department specific quality control processes and procedures.
- Treat people with dignity and respect.
- Conduct all business with integrity.
- Adhere to Rust-Oleum Corporation Quality principles and participate in all departmental and company-wide Quality activities.
- Follow all safety procedures and company policies.