|Published||November 19, 2022|
This Jobot Job is hosted by Kurt Holzmuller
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $190,000 - $220,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a remote-first company that has quickly become one of the top trusted photo & video editor platforms for premium presets, quality tools, and the creative community as a whole. Our mission is to help people unlock the creative potential all across the globe with a platform that provides an immersive experience.
As a staff engineer on our team, you will be responsible for owning, architecting, and developing our next-generation image processing and graphics library. This will include building clean, testable, and maintainable code as well as architecting solutions for interactively editing images, video, and mixed media.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary DOE (190-220k)
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Company-wide travel events to connect
- Remote work
- 401k with a match
- BS or MS in a related field OR equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of C++ and/or Rust programming
- Experience with image processing, computer graphics, or color management
- Graphics libraries OpenCV or ImageMagick
- WebGL or OpenGl
NICE TO HAVE
- 3D rendering
- 2D/3D graphics algorithms
- Metal and/or Vulkan
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.