Rust Backend Developer – Fully Remote
|Published||January 23, 2023|
If you are a Solutions Engineer with experience with Cybersecurity, SATCOM, and/or blockchain, please read on!
We're a company committed to building secure and reliable software that protects the data of our customers. We approach the security issue differently than most of the mainstream companies. We don't just add layers of security on top of an insecure system. Instead, we make sure our software is built inherently secure from the start.
We need someone with significant Rust programming experience that can keep up with our team of Sr. developers. You will implement distributed services in Rust and design/build/release new features and services from scratch. Due to our work with the Federal Government you must be a U.S. Citizen.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work closely with Security Architects to design, build, and release new features and services from scratch
- Implementing distributed services in Rust
- Iterate over current codebase to improve it and fix any bugs
- Work within our Distributed Ledger Model
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of hands-on coding experience
- Significant experience in Rust
- U.S. Citizenship
What's In It for You
- Salary $150k-$180k
- Vision, Health, and Dental insurance
- Many more benefits!
So, if you are a Solutions Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Chris Smith
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : CS18-1720607 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Chris Smith - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.