|Published||November 8, 2022|
|Location||Santa Clara, CA|
If you are a Software Engineer with Rust experience, please read on!
We are on a mission to accelerate the world's transition to the real-time economy. We have built a programmable event streaming platform that allows architects, data engineers, and developers to build intelligent data pipelines for real-time services. We are looking for a talented Rust developer to get in on the ground floor of our rapidly growing business!
What You Will Be Doing
As a Rust Engineer You Will
- Build and maintain Cloud native microservices
- Design and implement solutions to provision and scale infrastructure
- Improve performance by designing and implementing low-latency and high-availability network services
- Implement user facing features across Web UI and HTTP API
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Develop and maintain Fluvio and related open source projects
What You Need for this Position
- 2+ years of experience using Rust
- Experience with Python, Node, or Java
- Proficiency in Networking and Linux.
- Exposure to deploying and maintaining applications in production
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Experience with 1 or more Cloud Infrastructure such as AWS, Azure or GCP
Nice To Have
- Working knowledge of Rust async framework
- Familiarity with containers and Kubernetes
- Experience with Terraform
- Knowledge of distributed systems such as Kafka
- Knowledge of web technologies such as Svelte
What's In It for You
- $100k-$180k salary (Depending on experience)
- Remote workplace
- Health benefits
So, if you are a Software Engineer with Rust experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Corey Workman
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : CW4-1713151 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Corey Workman - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.