|Published||August 25, 2022|
Vaco is hiring a Rust Consultant to help another company start up with Rust. Most job details/requirements are flexible if the candidate is advanced with Rust, but 3 years of Rust experience is required.
A software consultant is responsible for monitoring and maintaining the technological content and system applications of an organization, ensuring its efficiency and optimal performance. Software consultants design software systems, following clients' specifications and business needs. They must have excellent knowledge of the technology systems, programming languages, and system codes to create software processes and manage the network systems. A software consultant runs multiple diagnostic tests and creates troubleshooting reports for technical support reference.
- Lasting 2 months to 6 months (flexible)
- 5 hours to 40 hours per week (flexible)
- Pay up to $100/hr on W2
What You Need for this Position:
- 3+ years in Rust programming language
- 6+ years of overall development experience
- Preferred experience with Google Cloud Build, Terraform, or Pulumi.
- Strong git / GitHub and CI/CD pipeline experience.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies
- Exposure to Kubernetes desired